Who can apply for grants?
- Host of a CISV project/program to be held in the Asia Pacific region between May 2022 and March 2023. The project/program must be endorsed by its NA/PA.
Please note that the project/program should be new and has NOT been previously approved for PACE grant before. If the similar project from the same NA/PA is already approved, please revise the project plan (including new dates and budget) for the approved grant to be released. Previously approved MOSAIC project can be changed to domestic CISV camp.
- Regional Chair.
Grant Priorities for 2022
- Domestic or regional in-person camp project to offer children CISV opportunities during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Junior Branch in-person project (domestic or regional)
- Risk Management or Train the Trainer in-person training (domestic or regional)
- APRW/JASPARC 2022 and 2023 (to be applied by Regional Chair)
Grant Application Details:
PACE Foundation will grant up to 50% of the project’s total budget.
- Submit a concise proposal (one or two pages) describing the project. Explain what you hope to accomplish and how the project will benefit CISV, the Region, NA/ PA, or Chapter.
- Include a timetable of when the project will begin and end with defined objectives. Indicate the person (s) responsible for implementing the project.
- Attach a budget showing anticipated Revenue and Expenditures. Indicate the amount and source of matching funds.
Where to send Grant Application Form
Send via email to the president of PACE Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com.
When is the deadline for grant applications?
Grant applications are accepted until April 30, 2022, and the result of the application will be announced before May 16, 2022.
A brief narrative report with pictures must be submitted to the PACE Foundation upon completion of the project (no later than 60 days after project completion) together with financial statement and copies of the receipts showing how the funds were disbursed. Also, a short presentation about the project will be requested at the PACE Foundation session in APAC 2023.